Dear foreign and local delegates,
Please find a practical information that we suggest you read and in case of questions please contact with us.
Please join us on conversation in Zoom:
1. Zoom Conference will be opened 30 minutes before the conference and its panel discussions start.
You can find a link to Virtual Conference in Zoom:
Day 1 Join Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 972 2904 3769, Password: 874506), 23.08.2021 at 10:00 am UTC+3.
Day 2 Join Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 954 2788 4464, Password: 664117) 24.08.2021 at 10:00 am UTC+3.
Day 3 Join Zoom Meeting (Meeting ID: 929 5354 2287, Password: 690952) 25.08.2021 at 10:00 am UTC+3.
Please klick on picture below to download the Information Package, where we provide all necessary information regarding upcoming conference and meeting.
Have a safe journey!
See you in Tallinn on the 22nd August 2021
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in International Conference “Global Citizens’ Assembly on SDGs 2021”, 22-25th August 2021 in Tallinn, Estonia
A conference is an international event that includes an international conference, working groups, creative workshops, and study visits, culture program and a variety of other side events for Individuals, government and NGO officials, private sector, finance and industry leaders, academics, researchers, health and teaching professionals, youth and students professionals.
“Global Citizens’ Assembly on SDG will be happening from 22nd till the 25th of August 2021. CONNECT is organized in cooperation with Peace Child International and its Network, Nordic + Baltic SDG Platform, Peace Child Estonia, and Sillamäe Society for Child Welfare; co-financed by Estonian National Foundation of Civil Society, Nordic Council, the city of Tallinn, and others.
Goals: To create a “Tallinn Declaration” articulating Action strategies to implement the UN75 Declaration and the SDGs:
- The UN75 Declaration goals of “strengthening the United Nations” & “meaningful engagement” with youth;
- To identify the main obstacles to achieving the SDGs – chiefly the colossal impact of the COVID-19 crisis, but also populism, authoritarian governments growing youth unemployment, and systemic over-consumption;
- To discuss different versions of the “Green New Deal” and draw from each the best ideas that offer practical solutions for smart city development, strengthened democracy and peaceful community and international relations;
- To identify and articulate concrete strategies to combat climate change, achieve sustainable economic growth, including sustainable tourism + increased resource efficiency.
- To identify effective strategies to achieve more ambitious NDCs (Nationally Determined Contributions) by all UN Member States ahead of the COP-26 in Glasgow;
- To develop “Citizens Priorities” for dealing with the Climate Emergency whatever governments agree – or fail to agree;
Continue reading “Invitation for Conference “Global Citizens’ Assembly on SDGs 2021” in Estonia”