Foreign young participants (age 15-26 years) participation fee is 99 EUR
Foreign adults and organisation representatives participation fee is 150 EUR
(Participation fee includes a full board – accommodation 22-25th of August 2021, food (3 lunches, 3 dinners and coffee breaks), materials, local transportation and Culture programm)
The fee is to be paid onto the following bank account:
Account holder: Sillamae Lastekaitse Uhing
IBAN account: EE861010552012406004 SEB Bank
Amount: in accordance with your status (young person / adult or organisation representative)
Explanation: Youth Name and Family name – Participation fee – Citizens Assambley
If the payment has not been received within 5 working days after registration, then the registration is voided.
Participants are expected to travel from their country of residence to Tallinn (Estonia) where local organisers will be waiting them to tansport from airport/port to the venue, where the conference take place. NB!!! Participants are required to pay their own international travel costs from own countries to Tallinn. Local transportation will be organised by local host.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation and subsistence (meals and coffee breaks) are covered for confirmed participants for the entire duration of the international conerence full programm (including international conference, working groups/creative workshops, study vistis and other events) by the organizers.
The accommodation is divided between different hotels, mostly participants will stay in Tallinn at Tallink Express Hotel in shared rooms and at Tallink City Hotell and Tallink Spa & Conference Hotell with opportunity to visit SPA FOR FREE.
Subsistence (meals 3 lunches, 3 dinners and coffee breaks) are covered on 22th, 23rd, 24th, 25th August 2021 for all officially registered and confirmed participants.
Participant Profile: All participants should be one of the
- For conference: Individuals, government and NGO officials, private sector, finance and industry leaders, academics, researchers, health and teaching professionals, youth and students engaged in, or responsible for their organisation’s current or planned work in, implementing the UN SDGs, climate policy, digital developments, human rights + areas relevant to these fields
- For creative programm: musicians, actors, writers, theatre professionals, artists and creatives interested in using the arts to drive change;
Suitable profile of participants can be:
- be aged between 18 – ….
- be ready to share their knowledge and experience in their institutional or organisational context
- be able to attend all 5-days of the event and able to demonstrate a high proficiency in written and spoken English;
- have multiplying effect (able to spread the outcome of the International Conference and share it his/her own organisation and country)
- be able to travel to Tallinn on the 22nd of August and depart on 25/26th August 2021 (or later).
- be willing to actively contribute to the debates and committed to take part in the whole duration of the conference programm
- be able to work in English